The Ripples program is for young swimmers between the ages of 4 and 7 years old who have a wide-range of ability, from children who are not yet floating or swimming to children who can swim but do not yet have the endurance or technical skills needed for the swim team.
- Starts June 19, 2023, through July 13, 2023
- Practices are Monday through Thursday from 10:00-10:45 AM
- Ripples swimmers have their own coaches that will work in the water with them to develop their swimming skills.
- Ripples swimmers are invited to participate in a mini-race at the beginning of each Monday night B meet. These may be held in the dive well or shallow area of the pool. Coaches are in the water and floatation devices are provided.
- Join our Tidal Wave swimmers at pep rallies to learn cheers.
- End the season with a Lollipop Meet
Please note that the Ripples program does not replace swim lessons.
The 2023 Rolling Forest Swim Team registration is open for returning members. To register your swimmer, click on Swimtopia. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPEN HOUSE: Monday, May 22nd 5:30-7:30pm at Rolling Forest Pool
Learn about the Tidal Waves and Ripples Swim Programs, meet the coaches, and have your questions answered by the Swim Team Representatives. All families welcome!
SWIM TEAM INFORMATIONAL MEETING: Monday, May 29th 6:00-7:00pm at Rolling Forest Pool
Please join us for a swim team information meeting to learn all the ins and outs of the summer swim season. New and returning families are encouraged to attend. Come early to try on and purchase our team swimsuits!
Our swimsuit vendor will be at the Pool Pavilion from 5:00-6:00pm.