2022 Dues Structure
We are pleased to share that our pool dues continue to remain one of the lowest in the area. Dues cover all household members, including live-in caregivers residing in the household for the summer.
Charter Members: $500
Associate Members: $580
To ensure that we have your most up to date information, please log into Member Splash, our front desk check-in system, and ensure your information is accurate and complete. Member Splash is our primary method for communicating with members throughout the pool season.
To log into your account please complete the following steps:
- Go to https://rollingforest.membersplash.com and click on the Log In link at the top of the page.
- If you ever lose your username & password, you can use the retrieve username & password link, but this requires a valid email address on file. You can store one email address per adult member by clicking the edit icon next to their name on the account management screen. If you have any trouble accessing your account, please contact email@example.com.
- Please make sure that all household member information is up to date. Please remember, all members must have the same permanent address.
- Edit all info for each member. To do so, click on the edit link next to each member’s name and edit phone, email, gender, member type and/or date of birth. Upload a face shot of each individual in your family membership under their name.
- Add emergency contact info. To do so, click on the edit button next to emergency contact info and add the correct info.
Paying Your Dues
As always, you have the option to pay your membership by check or credit card.
If paying by check, please make checks payable to Rolling Forest Recreation Association. Please include your customer number on the for memo line. You can drop check off directly in our new mailbox located at the entrance to the pool or mail your check to:
To pay by credit card, log into MemberSplash at https://rollingforest.membersplash.com. For additional details for logging in reference the Membership Registration section above.
- Once logged in, click on the big red banner at the top of the page.
- Select “Credit” or “Debit” as your payment method
- Enter your billing information. Make sure you are using the address which is associated with your credit card.
- Enter your credit card number, expiration date and CVV.
- Click Submit Order
Charter memberships are available to owners of residences with certain addresses in the Rolling Forest Subdivision.
An Associate membership is available to anyone who wishes to join the pool, indiscriminate of where they live.
Voluntary memberships have been capped and are only available to existing members with Voluntary memberships. Voluntary members pay an upfront deposit and the same annual fees as Charter memberships. Depending on the number of years a Voluntary member is with the pool a percentage of the deposit is returned upon membership cancellation.
To join please follow the link. This will take you to our online registration system. https://rollingforest.membersplash.com/
If you have any questions, pleases contact firstname.lastname@example.org