2023 Dues Structure
We are pleased to share that our pool dues continue to remain one of the lowest in the area. Dues cover all household members, including live-in caregivers residing in the household for the summer.
Charter Members: $520
Associate Members: $600
To ensure that we have your most up to date information, please log into Member Splash, our front desk check-in system, and ensure your information is accurate and complete. Member Splash is our primary method for communicating with members throughout the pool season.
To log into your account please complete the following steps:
- Go to https://rollingforest.membersplash.com and click on the Log In link at the top of the page.
- If you ever lose your username & password, you can use the retrieve username & password link, but this requires a valid email address on file. You can store one email address per adult member by clicking the edit icon next to their name on the account management screen. If you have any trouble accessing your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make sure that all household member information is up to date. Please remember, all members must have the same permanent address.
- Edit all info for each member. To do so, click on the edit link next to each member’s name and edit phone, email, gender, member type and/or date of birth. Upload a face shot of each individual in your family membership under their name.
- Add emergency contact info. To do so, click on the edit button next to emergency contact info and add the correct info.
Paying Your Dues
As always, you have the option to pay your membership by check or credit card.
If paying by check, please make checks payable to Rolling Forest Recreation Association. Please include your customer number on the memo line. You can drop check off directly in our secure mailbox located at the entrance to the pool or mail your check to:
Rolling Forest Recreation Association 7011 Flax Street Springfield, VA 22152
To pay by credit card, log into MemberSplash at https://rollingforest.membersplash.com. For additional details for logging in reference the Membership Registration section above.
- Once logged in, click on the big red banner at the top of the page.
- Select “Credit” or “Debit” as your payment method.
- There is a 3.05% processing fee.
- Enter your billing information. Make sure you are using the address which is associated with your credit card.
- Enter your credit card number, expiration date and CVV.
- Click Submit Order
Charter Membership – Winter Forest HOA & Winter Forest Townhomes HOA – $520
Every lot owner within the Winter Forest HOA and Winter Forest Townhomes HOA automatically, by the acceptance of the deed of conveyance, becomes a member of the Rolling Forest Recreation Association. With the acceptance of the deed of conveyance, comes the obligation to pay any fees, annual dues or special assessments levied by the Association which are separate from your HOA dues. HOA Charter Members in good standing are guaranteed access to the pool, you have voting rights that other members do not have, and are eligible to serve on the pool board.
Charter Membership – Rolling Forest Subdivision – Non-HOA – $520
Upon establishment of the pool, homeowners within the Rolling Forest Subdivision, but outside one of the HOAs, were offered Charter Memberships. To maintain status as a Non-HOA Charter Member homeowners are obligated to become a member of the Rolling Forest Recreation Association and to pay any fees, annual dues or special assessments levied by the Association. Non-HOA Charter Member in good standing are guaranteed access to the pool, have voting rights, and are eligible to serve on the pool board.
Non-HOA Charter Members who choose not to join the pool, will lose their rights as a Charter Member and may rejoin the pool in future years as an Associate Member. (See below)
Associate Membership – $600
The Rolling Forest Pool welcomes members from outside of Charter Membership to join the pool. Associate Members are free to join the pool each year. They are not deeded or bonded to the pool. Associate Members do not have voting rights and are not eligible to serve on the pool board.
Voluntary Members – $520
This is a legacy category of pool members who are bonded to the pool. This category is not open to new members.
To join please follow the link. This will take you to our online registration system. https://rollingforest.membersplash.com/
If you have any questions, pleases contact email@example.com