Enjoy the convenience of hosting your party at Rolling Forest Pool Pavilion!
Please contact email@example.com to inquire about your pavilion rental availability. Rental reservations are handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Your $50 Fee Includes
- Three (3) hour Pavilion rental.
- Access to one fridge/freezer in the Sugar Shack.
- 4 picnic tables with benches with game area.
- Pavilion rental fee is required one week prior to booking.
- Checks should be made to: Rolling Forest Recreation Assocation and can be dropped in the secure mailbox or delivered to lifeguard house.
- Please include your customer number/pavilion on the for-memo line.
- Times are varied based on availability.
- We are unable to offer pavilion rentals on Memorial Day Monday, July 4th or Labor Day Monday due to high anticipated crowds.
- In 2023, we are unable to offer pavilion rentals during (expected date) to a large NVSL swim event.
- If you wish to have a party reserved for two consecutive time slots, you may book the space and pay for two party rental fees.
- Members will need to identify which type of party to be held, (i.e. child’s birthday party, adult event, etc.) and number of individuals attending the party.
- We do not schedule private parties on Memorial Day weekend (this is opening weekend), July Fourth or Labor Day Monday. We also do not schedule events on Wednesday Float Nights or during Monday night B Meets.
- In the event of rain we will make an effort to establish a suitable rain date. If we cannot come to an agreed upon date you will be issued a 50% refund.
- Any party that has been in progress for more than 1.5 hours’ time will not be issued a refund. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds on guest passes and guest fees.
Rental Terms of Agreement
Members agree to the following as part of the facility rental agreement:
- Follow all posted rules and have guests follow posted rules as well. The host member is liable for guests’ behavior while on pool property.
- Clean up after the party and return the pavilion to the condition it was upon entry. Failure to return the pavilion to the original condition will result in a fee for cleaning costs.
Lifeguards and staff are not responsible for set-up, clean-up or moving any furniture back to its original location.
- Entry for non-member guests can be covered by pre-paid guest passes, which members can purchase on membersplash or at the front desk.
- Pay for any damages that occur as a result of their party or party guests. Members understand that damages will be brought to their attention and will be billed to them after assessment of the costs has been determined.